“It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.”
ALIGNING ART AND SCIENCE WITH EDUCATION AND PRACTICE!
We are an organization committed to supporting and nurturing chiropractors, their families, and their staff.
The cornerstone of our efforts is to preserve, protect and promote the unique and central role of subluxation correction as it relates to creating a successful chiropractic practice and a healthier world.
To that objective, we are dedicated to providing high quality, nationally recognized speakers, whose presentations offer inspiration, purpose, vision and practical tools.
PROGRAMS OFFERED BY THE MACP – everyone is welcome!
- Networking with other doctors in solving practice challenges
- Consultations with our Board Members
- New Doctor/ Refresher Doctor Training
- Discounts for attendance at Philosophy Nites
- Being a part of the largest vitalistically focused subluxation centered chiropractic practice alive in Massachusetts.
- Free CE Credits (1.5 per Philosophy Nite)
- Bring non-DC guests anytime for free
*Become a Visionary Member and entrance is free!
SUPPORT – FELLOWSHIP – INSPIRATION
CHIROPRACTORS HELPING CHIROPRACTORS