“PHILOSOPHY NITES” are monthly gatherings held on the 2nd Saturday of every month. Programs begin at 6:00 pm with food and fellowship! Following that is our monthly “Mentor Program” – Practical Applications of Philosophy in Practice. Local chiropractors will speak in an informal setting to a group about marketing, first visits, patient education, staff training, fee systems, etc.
Join us Saturday, May 12th, 2018
Dr. Ron Oberstein
The Future of Chiropractic Education
Dr. Oberstein, President of Life West, will be sharing multiple points, each of which are something a practicing chiropractor can use in their office, their family and their lives.
1) The importance of chiropractic education
2) New trends in teaching, new trends in learning
3) Producing subluxation centered chiropractors
4) The philosophical chiropractor
5) Adjusting brain patterns of learning and presenting
6) Creating a sustainable future for our profession through education