Massachusetts Alliance for Chiropractic Philosophy
ALIGNING ART AND SCIENCE WITH EDUCATION AND PRACTICE!
We are an organization committed to supporting and nurturing chiropractors, their families, and their staff.
The cornerstone of our efforts is to preserve, protect and promote the unique and central role of subluxation correction as it relates to creating a successful chiropractic practice and a healthier world.
To that objective, we are dedicated to providing high quality, nationally recognized speakers, whose presentations offer inspiration, purpose, vision and practical tools.
PROGRAMS OFFERED BY THE MACP
EVERYONE IS WELCOME
- Monthly Gatherings “PHILOSOPHY NITES”, held the 2nd Saturday of each month, presenting high quality national speakers within our profession.
(Fee of one office visit per person at door)
- Food, Fellowship & Refreshments served following presentations.
- Practical Applications of Philosophy in Practice (Mastermind) (No extra fee)
(i.e. First visit, Marketing, Patient Education, Staff training, Fee systems, etc.)
- Networking with other doctors in solving practice challenges (No extra fee)
- Consultations with our Board Members (No extra fee)
- New Doctor / Refresher Doctor Training (No extra fee)
- Paid membership allows doctors to bring non-DC staff to philosophy nite at no additional cost.
SUPPORT – FELLOWSHIP – INSPIRATION
CHIROPRACTORS HELPING CHIROPRACTORS
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FOR JANUARY 2014 – DECEMBER 2014
All membership fees are used to support and promote the activities and events sponsored by the MACP
If paying by check, please make checks payable to MACP and mail to:
Dr. Linda Slak, Treasurer
23 Adams St.
Burlington, MA 01803